At SSWM we coined the term ‘The Lasting Decision’ to sum up your choice to use our products. Whether you’re an architect, specifier, engineer, builder or manufacturer, your choice will be ‘The Lasting Decision’. An important attribute of stainless steel is its ability to provide long term performance with minimal maintenance, please refer to our CARE page for further information.
Taking into account its full life cycle, stainless steel has one of the lightest impacts on the environment of all engineering materials:
- Low carbon emission footprint- due to low maintenance costs and long life
- Not harmful to handle during manufacture, usage, recycling nor disposal
- High recyclable content
- High recapture rates
At SSWM we provide technical solutions to industry problems. The use of stainless steel is the solution to many of the industry problems that we see. Do the following problems sound familiar? All too often we hear these problems and it is satisfying that we have the solution!
- Corrosion resulting in product not meeting specification
- Replacement costs of products that don’t “pass” specification
- Aging of material being unsightly
- Protective coatings are expensive and don’t last for ever and may not provide 100% protection