Updated 20 July 2020
Melbourne restrictions stage 3 version 2.0
As COVID-19 continues to impact us all and as Melbourne has entered lockdown (stage 3 restrictions) version 2.0 we would like to share what SSWM are doing to protect our people, customers, suppliers and community whilst still providing same day despatch with our extensive stock holding.
SSWM Current Situation– in these unprecedented times we have adapted our business and are following the Government guidelines whilst still providing same day despatch with our extensive stock holding.
✅ Health and safety is our priority
✅ We are a critical supplier to essential industries including medical, defence, water & food
✅ We have COVID-19 procedures in place to continue operating our warehouse and sales team to supply our customers
✅ We are doing everything we can to support you and your businesses in this time
✅ Cash Sales collect only (must pay prior)
✅ We have no planned office / warehouse closures
How our Vision has put us in good stead to deal with COVID-19?
- Our vision is to be your preferred supplier of stainless steel wire and mesh providing a seamless experience with our extensive stock holding & unrivaled service.
- This has never been more true with our extensive stock holding- we are Australia’s largest stockist of stainless steel wire & mesh
- Our extensive stock holding is ready for same day despatch
- Please place your orders to secure stock
- Please update your forecasting with us to ensure we can keep our supply chain reliable
- Purchasing SSWM products is seamless, we make it easy with our stock availability and service
- We are an Australian owned Family business and our Family have been in wire since 1849
- We therefore don’t intend to go through this adversity we intend to grow through it
We are committed to working together to minimise the risks presented by COVID-19.
Stay safe, stay apart and stay connected.
Thank you for your support.