In life and business we often face uncertainty and what is unique at the moment is that we are all going through it together.
As COVID-19 continues to spread, our thoughts go out to anyone who has been infected or impacted.
We would like to share with you what we are doing at SSWM to flatten the curve and protect our people, customers, suppliers and community.
SSWM Current Situation– in these unprecedented times we have adapted our business and are following the Government guidelines whilst still providing same day despatch with our extensive stock holding.
- Health and safety is our priority
- We are following all guidelines outlined by State and Federal Governments and health organisations
- We have no planned office / warehouse closures currently
- We have rotating working groups and safety precautions in place to continue operating the warehouse and sales team to supply our customers
- We are doing everything we can to support you and your businesses in this time
- We have amended how we interact with cash customers and pickups as per social distancing guidelines
How our Vision has put us in good stead to deal with COVID-19?
- Our vision is to be your preferred supplier of stainless steel wire and mesh providing a seamless experience with our extensive stock holding & unrivaled service.
- This has never been more true with our extensive stock holding- we are Australia’s largest stockist of stainless steel wire & mesh
- Our extensive stock holding is ready for same day despatch
- Please place your orders to secure stock
- Please update your forecasting with us to ensure we can keep our supply chain reliable
- Purchasing SSWM products is seamless, we make it easy with our stock availability and service
- We are an Australian owned Family business and our Family have been in wire since 1849
- We therefore don’t intend to go through this adversity we intend to grow through it
We are committed to working together to minimise the risks presented by COVID-19.
Stay safe, stay connected and thank you for your support.